Saturday, June 10, 2017

2 months in Indo :,,)) - May 1

SELAMAT SOREEEE KELUARGA!!
Sorry this week will be short and sweet!!! I am loving Indonesia and don't get me wrong, it is so hard being a missionary, but the rewards of it are so incredible! I feel really blessed to be here.
I hit my 2 month mark in Indo and sometimes I feel like I still have been here for 2 days hahaha. ITS CRAY, time flies and I have been out for 5 months already (almost)! Especially as a greenie, it is easy to think of 101 negative things, but then it is EVEN EASIER to think of 101 things to be grateful for. I am grateful to be a missionary, to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, to love, to speak indonesian even when I sometimes don't understand what they/I am saying:))), to be in the sun, to drink coconut water, to be sweaty and to smile and what a time to be alive!!
A source of great comfort: 2 Nephi 4! I know that Heavenly Father hears our prayers! He loves us so much! He wants us to rejoice! And this gospel is what brings us happiness... so be happy!! YEAH DONG!!! Never forget that He always wants to hear from His children.
I love you all! Hug a pug for me ya? :)
xo Sister Ratu 
(or another new nickname this week from a member- Sister Ratu Minuman lolol)
INDONESIA ROX AND U ROX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment