Saturday, June 10, 2017

MARI MARI, ORANG ORANG SUCI :,) - May 21

Keluargaku yang terkasih, <3

IT WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SHINING FACES ON MOTHERS DAY! You are all so beautiful and I love you all with all my heart. It was so good to hear your voices and it was so amazing to actually speak to you Mom and Dad in Bahasa and actually understand and respond to what you were saying!! KLUARGA DAPAT KEKAL SELAMANYA!! Saya senang banget and sangat bersyukur <333

Thank you dear allergy:
So as you all know, I am apparently allergic to the sun here and I get bad heat rashes. So the first couple of weeks, I called Sis Rowley, and she told me to get this cream. And so we go from apotek, to apotek, to apotek, and no one has my dang cream!! But then the last one we went to, they had it! And outside of that last apotek, we contacted this lady, who was willing to let us come over and teach her about the Restoration of the Gospel. Well, fast forward to now, she has a baptismal date for Juni and she is LUAR BIASA! Amazing! And to think of how God works in such mysterious ways.. such as my rash and all those different apoteks we went to as well!

I AM GROWING UP:,,)): 
And this week, I experienced my 11th week of training which means I had to lead everything.. which was actually a lot smoother than I expected, but also HAHA NUTZ cuz I am getting a new comp this next week and this newb has to show my new comp around. HAHA PRAY FOR ME!! Its so great though and so crazy, and I am just enjoying the ride :) But YAY HAPPY ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST 12 WEEKS IN INDO WADU!!

AND FOR SOME HAPPY TENDER MERCIES:
Saturdays are our 'power days' in which we literally visit every investigator we have and less actives and invite them to church with us for Sunday. And Sunday morning, we leave the house early to invite them again to church. Well, this Sunday we didn't have investigators to church, but we did have less actives and our recent converts to church. One thing I willl never ever forget- 
We were biking down the street, and as I started to get a little discouraged that our main investigator wasn't coming to church, the Spirit so kindly whispered 'Come, come Ye Saints' into my head. And as we biked the street, I saw a recent convert, Sis Is, walk up the hill, on her way to church. And then we saw another member, and another, and another. All walking up to church or riding their bike up their, and it made me think of how thankful I am for their faith, their desire to serve God, their love for God, and how thankful I am to be in Jebres. I was filled with the Spirit and I am always so overwhelmed of God's love for me and each and every one of us :)

Come come ye saints, no toil nor labor fear, but with JOY, wend your way!

I love you all more than I love coconut water and pugs and sambal <3

XO SISTER RATU

PICTURE OVERLOAD BC I HAVENT SENT PICS IN WEEKS BUT I LOVE INDONESIA AND I LOVE YOU NEVER FORGET HOW INCREDIBLE YOU ARE AND YES ALL CAPS BECAUSE YES I AM SCREAMING THIS TO YOU AND SENDING YOU THE BIGGEST BEAR HUG VIA EMAIL YAAAA DONNGGGG<33333





















No comments:

Post a Comment