Saturday, June 10, 2017

5.5 cabes and more :,,,)))) - May 7

Selamat siang fam!

We had zone conference and stake conference this week! I am on a spiritual high and I am so thankful to be a part of Heavenly Fathers great and marvelous work :) 

HIghlights of the week- 

ZONE CONF/STAKE CONF- One thing that stuck out to me more than anything... What is the reason behind all we do? Why am I here in Indonesia? Why do I want to teach repentance and baptize converts? Why do I want to learn the language? And the reason is out of love. I am here because I want to be here, because I love my Savior Jesus Christ, and because I love my Heavenly Father. I want to learn the language because I love the Indonesian people more than anything and I want to be able to really communicate and connect with them on a different level. I want to teach repentance and baptize converts because I really love this gospel so much and I know the joys and blessings that come from this gospel!! And most of all- God loves us!! So important, and it's so crazy that so many people don't know that. Our actions, thoughts, words, etc. should be prompted by love.. just think about that for a sec! 
SO MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT AND SPREAD UR LOVE AND THE LOVE OF CHRIST OK FAM!!!!

SPLITZ- Since my trainer is also a STL, I have the blessed opportunity to go on splits with all 10 sisters in our zone. Sooo much fun and sometimes stressful because a) still new b) i still get lost, but also c) so many finding experiences that are near and dear to my heart! and i also adore the sisters here!!

CABES BABAY- 
If you really knew me, you would know that spicy food is my jam. I feel very blessed to be in a country where spicy food is everyone's jam!!! My regular is 5.5 chili peppers in my gado gado or whatever else is being made, and the spice factor is so real. You know its good when your nose starts to sniffle and eyes water with tears of joy of course! I would say my goal is 7 chili peppers, maybe 9. I do have a year to work on it ;) I have also found my calling in life- that is, making SAMBAL!!! (chili sauce) picture will be attached next week since I can't this week!

Everyday is crazzzzy here and I love it!! I am very much happy to be here and most of all, I really am so thankful for Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I am so thankful to know that whenever I feel so lost, or so hurt, or whatever the heck I am feeling, that He understands. He knows. And that I need not to worry, because He is always standing beside me.

LOVE YOU ALLLLL AND HUG YOUR MOM <333333
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU FAM ON SKYPE NEXT WEEK WAHOOOO!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Sister Ratu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment