Sunday, April 22, 2018

Minggu terakhir & kota terakhir. 22 April 2018

The last week and the LAST CITY!

he LAST WEEK in JAKARTA & the LAST TRANSFER CALL!

20 April 2018 at approximately 1:10 pm, I receive a call from my wonderful AP, Elder Brown. he continues to inform me that I will be MOVING for the last 6 weeks of the misi, and that I will be moving to...

MANADO!!!! The land of my LELUHUR (ancestors), and the city where my family lives !!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!! SO MANY TEARS! MY HEART EXPLODED!!! HAHA I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AND STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!  ALL CAPS BECAUSE AT THAT MOMENT I WAS SCREAMING "IS THIS REAL?!?!?!?"

My whole mission I would have never ever thought in a million years, that I could possibly serve in Manado. And I will be flying out there next Monday on the 30th. It truly is a miracle, and I testify that God indeed answers every child's prayer!

To say that I am overwhelmed with gratitude and amazed by God's great love and His great plan does not do justice as to how I truly am feeling about the chance I have to go to Manado, and introduce this incredible Gospel to the people I love so much, my family.

And exactly a year ago last week, I met my family in Manado for the FIRST TIME in my life! I will never forget the impressions I felt when I met them and how strong the Spirit was. It was only a few hours there, but it was enough time to know how much I love them, and how Heavenly Father loves them so much too. Since then, I haven't gone a day without praying for their hearts to be softened so that they too can accept the Gospel and the blessings that come with it.

My desires and prayers my whole life growing up was to meet my family in Indonesia, and to have my family be together forever. My desires and my prayers are still the same, and I feel so thankful that Heavenly Father has allowed me to have the opportunity to meet them and now to teach them, and help them to understand the way home to Him. 

I know my family will be and can be together forever, and I know that this Gospel is exactly what everyone needs to find the peace and joy they need. 

I have so much love for this crazy city Jakarta, so much love for this country, the people, this Gospel, and so much love for my sweet family!

Whether they accept the Gospel or not in the next weeks, I know not, but what I do know is that my responsibility to serve and to love them and introduce the Gospel to them will not end at the end of my misi, but will continue on for the rest of my life. 

God is a God of love, and I pray each of you continue to look for His love, and to give His love:)

IM GOINGGG HOMEEEE TO MANADOOOO!!!! dreams are coming true out here in Indo!!!

rendem wie niko,
Sister Ratu <3 


IM GOING TO MISS MY SWEET CHILD SO MUCH. HERES A PIC OF US LAUGHING/SMILING/CRYING/HUGGING AFTER TRANSFER CALLS!

1 our fave english class
2 ibu laura 7 pak jack :)
3 fretty asked me after she sees my fam picture: "Why are they all white... and you are... black???" #blackgirlprobs 
4 buy one get one free at our fave place ;)
5&6 the BEST WARD jakarta 2!!!!!!! and the funniest/weirdest TALENT SHOW hahahahhahaha
7 my mom Sis rawuh in jakarta 2 likes to suap me HAHA
8 sweet Roya after her baptism!!
the last WML!! & distrik fam! 

Hope you all have a beautiful and blessed week!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment