Monday, April 30, 2018

6 Bulan di Jakarta yg Ku Kasihi 30 April 2018

Reflecting on the last 6 months that I have served in Jakarta 1,2,&3, I have come to a conclusion that this week has got to be one of the hardest weeks because I had to say goodbye to the people that I now call family, and the city that I now call home.

 It has been soooo hard saying bye, and if ya really knew me, you'd know how much I HATE goodbyes!! But with it all, I sure was overwhelmed with how thankful I am for them! So so ssoooo thankful! Hatiku dipenuhi dengan rasa syukur.

This week, we welcomed in 4 new sisters and it's been a real joy being their adopted mother here and sending them out to their cities today. I head out to Manado on Thursday, and tomorrow I am headed for Zone Conference. This will be another crazy week, but I am stoked outta my mind! 

The joy that comes from the Gospel is real, I know that to be true!

I love you guys!
<3 Sister Ratu 








No comments:

Post a Comment