Monday, April 16, 2018

Pimpin Aku, Bimbing Aku 16 April 2018

Lead me, Guide me

Hai all!!! 



This week in Jakarta... so many miracles! Ok ok ok, with alllll honesty, it has actually been pretty rough the last few weeks because our most progressing investigators that were going to be baptized at the end of this month, have NOT been responding to us and now are very busy with life. Along with our other investigators.. so we have been starting from 0, and finding, finding, finding, annnnnnnnd FINDING!!!! 

It has been CRAZY, and so happy, sad, and so hard too, but the Lord does not let His children wander! We made a goal this week to specially pray to meet one person who was ready to hear our message of Jesus Christ and His Restored Gospel. In every single prayer we said, we made sure that we would specifically pray to meet that person. 

As the week came to an end, we met a few people who were really sincere, and felt like our prayers have really been answered. 

AND THEN FRIDAY HAPPENED! WE MET IBU LAURA ON THE BUSWAY FROM BLOKM!
I actually accidentally dropped my Kitab Mormon (don't do that kids!) and she noticed we were from church. She told us she wanted to come on Sunday, but a lot of people say that, and then don't show up. Sunday morning we call her, and she tells us, "IM ON THE WAY TO CHURCH!" but then a salah faham happened and she thought that "balai sudirman" was "sudirman".. so she went to Jakarta Pusat on accident, and ended up at the WRONG CHURCH. We were like "Uhhhhhhhhh...!?!?!?!?" and she called and told us she had a feeling it was wrong, and came to Jakarta Selatan. 

AFTER 3 HRS, SHE MADE IT TO JLN DR SAHARJO AT GEREJA YESUS KRISTUS! Akhirnya!! It was such a MIRACLE! She came to church, all tired and super sweaty, but with a HUGE smile on her face. She kept saying, "I know that God provided a way for me to be here. I feel so much peace here. I know that even though I was tired, and hot, and wanted to go home instead, and church was far, I know that God needed me to be here to feel what I feel right now." She is so keen to read the Kitab Mormon and will be back at church next week. :)

HOW HAPPY! Happy tears shed! She is so wonderful, and has so much faith, and moments like that where my heart just explodes because of the Spirit makes me so so so so thankful for this wonderful and beautiful life as a missionary here in Jakarta Indonesia. 

1 Nefi 17:13- And I will also be your alight in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the bpromised land; and ye shall cknow that it is by me that ye are led. 

The Lord will do all He can to lead us. I promise He will never leave us comfortless. I hope you all continue to feel His love throughout this week and notice His hand in your life!

I love you all, and I love my Savior Jesus Christ, and I love INDONESIA!!

rendem wie niko,
Sister Ratu <3 

fotos: free motor wash and free english class have been a party!









No comments:

Post a Comment