Thursday, March 30, 2017

WEEK 4: rice, rice BABY

hello sweet fam and friends!

another incredible and beautiful week in Solo Jebres!

Quicky update-
I had my first Zone Conference last week! We got to meet with the whole zone, and with President and SIster Rowley! It was incredible and so great to be spiritually uplifted and SO PUMPED FOR MISSIONARY WORK!!! 

I went on splits with Sister Patton right after and lets just say that I have only been here for a couple of weeks and I am not yet familiar with these streets.. With the guidance of the Spirit, we were able to meet wonderful people and we ended up meeting some less actives while asking for directions! I know that as missionaries we are called to be the shephard- to find the Lord's lost sheep and to bring them back into the fold

This week I ate chicken feet and I flew off my bike (what a surprise) hahaha. No problem though, because I am sure angels were protecting me because I just flew off and walked away with no scrapes or bruises. For reals, hash tag BLESSED. The spiders here jump and they are the scariest things I have ever experienced since Chem285... And of course, everyone still continues to speak to me in Bahasa JAVA aka a different language, not bahasa indonesian, because they all think I am a native. HAHAHAH.

miracle: our investigators committed to baptism!! ahhh!! Seriously so amazing and so exciting. they are making so much progress, and working hard to read the book of mormon, and pray, and all. 

i love being a missionary here! there are miracles everyday and I truly feel so blessed. I know this is God's work! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. Jesus Christ lives!!

SAYA MENGASIHI ANDA!!!

and i almost left my house wearing my jandals sos

i love you!!
dont forget to smile and be thankful!!

xoxoxox
sister ratunuman :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment