Sunday, April 8, 2018

Kebahagiaan yg Nyata 8 April 2018

Real Happiness


I don't really remember much from this week, but in a nutshell... I somehow got wayyyyy sick for a good 2.5 days and accidentally overdosed on Panadol lol, but the Lord blessed me with strength and we somehow still managed to meet wonderful people and have some pretty cool and small miracles along the way, along with the weird happenings as usual. 

General Conference this week was much needed, and I also had the chance to attend MLC where we are spiritually and physically fed :) Nothing better!

From Konferensi, Masimo De Feo talked about how the greatest commandment for us is to love God with all our heart, might, mind, and strength. He then reminded us that the greatest TRUTH is that God loves US with all of HIS heart, might, mind, and strength. It was exactly what I needed to hear and helped me to remember God's great love for me as His child. It was like He was giving me a big hug right then and there, and I just thought about how thankful I am for His church, and this Gospel, and how this feeling I was feeling was true and everlasting happiness. 

God is a God of love, and I know that to be true! 

rendem wie niko,


Sister Ratu <3

1- if this doesnt make your day, i dont know what will:)
2- REUNITED WITH MY ADIK! the new Jawa tengah STL!
3- my view every pagi :")
4- Manado friends & DURIAN!!!!!
5- MY CHILD LOVES DURIAN JUST AS MUCH AS ME HAHAHAHHAHA YESSSSSSS
6- durian or DIE!!
7- a missionary (5 yrs ago was Elder Mitsuharu) served in my homeward when I was 15 randomly showed up in JAKARTA!! such a smalll world!!! Tijeras canyon ward represent!
8- a pengaman that reminded me exactly of my lil bro Dabey :)









No comments:

Post a Comment