Sunday, April 1, 2018

Selamat Paskah! 1 April 2018

Happy Easter to you all!!

I don't have much time today, but here are a few pictures of some of the greatest people and some of my favorite moments. :") 

We had the blessed opportunity to watch 4 of our friends join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints this weekend. They have all been investigating for about a year, and the members have really been there to teach and fellowship with them through it all. A rule just came out where we now are not able to baptize refugees, and this weekend, the last ones in Indonesia were baptized. 

Their stories are incredible, and I wish I could explain how great their faith is in Jesus Christ. I know that their decision will not only bless their lives, but their ancestors and generations to come! 

A South African man named Michael asked me last night, "Why are you black??"
I didn't know how to respond. #blackgirlprobs. A game I like to play while I contact is "Guess my ethnicity!".. I got a whole bus this week to try to guess where I was from. I usually get India, Phillipines, Australia, Mexico, etc., but this week I got..."Dari Jepang ya??" "From Japan ya??" hmm... coba lagi ya pak??

Astaga naga!! HAhahahahahahah. Long live INDONESIA!!

rendem wie niko,
Sister Ratu <3 

A lot of happy tears were shed!!


We washed 71 motors.. for FREE!!! Gratis dong











No comments:

Post a Comment