Sunday, March 25, 2018

Anak yg Terkasihku 25 Maret 2018

My beloved child!! I love being a MAMA!

hallo lagi! Sister Ratu again reporting live in the hustlin & bustlin, craziest city I have ever been in, JAKARRRTAAA! 

Some of my favorite highlights of being able to train the incredible Sister Fabrizio is watching her experience her FIRST TIME:

with FOOD!
- eating a cabe (pepper).. she took a little nibble and her whole face went bright red. she is the BEST HAHA!
- eating sambal.. she thought she was good with spicy, until she came here.. don't worry. I am training her to be a sambal master 
- eating rambut nenek, a very delicious and under-rated treat, that is my personal fave
- eating AYAM BAKPAO HAHA also a piece of my childhood from our local Asian bakery in CA, and one of the delicacies (to me, at least.. :) ) that are sold on the side of the streets here. way cheap, way enak oh YA!
- eating soto ayam.. also another one of my faves, and now her favorite!
- PISANG GORENG!!! 

with CRAZY/WEIRD JUST IN INDO THINGS!
- being the only white person and everyone calling out "I LOVE YOU MISTER!!"
- her first BAJAY RIDE.. a crazy lil blue car that barely fits three people 
- first angkot ride. a crazy bigger van that can fit like 8 people, but they like to squeeze in at least 15 hahaha
- the jam packed buses and trains
- making babies cry because she is white 

& yg paling penting, WITH MISSIONARY WORK!!
- leading lessons already! 
- bearing powerful testimonies in her already wonderful Bahasa
- contacting and contacting and contacting like crazzzyyyyy!!! 

We had the best lesson with Sitara & Benny last night. Benyamin said a prayer for us for his very first time all by himself! It was so simple, yet so powerful. Usually he only prays if we pray, and he repeats after us. But last night, he prayed on his own and it filled all of our hearts with so much love! Brought everyone of us to tears, and makes me feel very thankful to see how the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes people and helps us to truly be closer to our Father in Heaven. It only is the Spirit that touches the hearts of man!

have a wonderful week! I am alive & well & grateful everyday to be here. :)




After a very emotionally, mentally, physically draining lesson.. the Lord blessed me with a PUG on the way home :")






1- lunch date with some of my FAVES!!! :)
2- showing my nak the right things to buy at Indomaret
3- Norma & Clara!
4- you know you're BFFS when you do potato face selfies together ;)
5- the new district fam!

dengan kasih,
Sister Ratu <3






No comments:

Post a Comment