Sunday, March 18, 2018

Zion.18 Maret 2018

Hai fam & friends!!

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN CRAZY! I don't really know where to start because so much happened and I am still very sleep deprived to be honest hahahaha. 

We said goodbye to our beloved sisters going home, welcomed in a new sister, sisters in Bogor came down for PLD, futsal, an incredible Zone Conference, heard from Elder Funk and an apostle Elder Stevenson at Konferensi, said bye to my beloved comp- Sister Fugs and sent her back to Solo, had the best week with my partner in crime- Sister Nuku, with a lot of apartment complications and taxi rides and don't forget the macet (traffic)!!!

AND THE BEST NEWS IS..
ITS A GIRL!!!!
YES, IT IS TRUE. I, SISTER RATU, HAVE BECOME A MOTHER!!!
My dream of training has finallllllly come true! I was so happy and truly did cry tears of joy hahaha.

After 15 months of longing for a child, I have finally been given the glorious opportunity to train the new sister, SISTER FABRIZIO!! It's my last 12 weeks, and her FIRST 12 weeks, and so far, sooo good! Seriously, we get along so well. She is so sweet, and so brave. I am already such a proud Ibu and I feel so blessed to be with her!!!! She gets me PUMPED!

And then yesterday, we had an incredible opportunity to hear from Elder Funk and Elder Anderson. It was probably one of my favorite days on the mission and I won't ever forget the feelings and impressions I got as I listened to the Lord's servants speak to us. I'll never forget how strong the Spirit was as I watched saints from alllll over Indonesia, from America, Aussie, Iran, etc. gather there to hear the words of an apostle of the Lord.

Elder Anderson informed us that he will be reporting back to President Nelson about his time here in Jakarta. Elder Anderson said he will tell President that he found something here.. that he found ZION!!

I can't really sum up into words my feelings of gratitude and joy for the chance I have to serve here in Jakarta Indonesia. I know that this indeed is the Lord's work and it is a glorious work. I am loving it so much, and I don't think it could get any better than this. :)

Have a blessed week!!!
rendem wie niko<3!
xo Sister Ratu<3

ADEL & THE SISTAS!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment