Saturday, June 10, 2017

HARI MAMABEAR - May 14

HI FAM N FRIENDS!!
This week was realllly good, and really hard, but something that gets me through everyday is my go to comfort song- Heavenly father, are you really there and do you hear and answer every child's prayer? This song is mah ANTHEM you know it! I be singing this all day everyday on my bike!! On the real though, I take great comfort in keeping a constant prayer in my heart and that Heavenly Father has and will always be there to help me.
I testify that He does answer our prayers! He answers His children's prayers. He is there and He is listening.
One thing that struck me this week- When your trials are not a result of disobedience, it is because God knows that it is time for you to grow just a bit more. How thankful I am for trials and for God who loves us soo much and knows and wants the absolute best for us.
and when it gets hard- when you are biking up a ginormous hill, or stuck in the rain, or nervous to teach, or whatever is hard for you- dont forget to picture me screaming this to you: YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!! or picture Shia LaBeauf screaming JUST DO IT!!!!

ANYWAYS I GET TO SKYPE MAMA BEAR SOON AND THE FAM SO TALK TO YOU SOOOONNNN HAHA I will try my best to stop my crying, but I can't make promises ;;))))
LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE COCONUT WATER!!!!!
xo Sister Ratu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment