Sunday, January 28, 2018

Gempa bumi AND MORE 28 Jan 2018

EARTHQUAKES and MORE!

HAI! MY BLESSED FAM & FRIENDS! Hows it going? A GREAT WEEK HERE! Way good, for reals. My time is short, so here is a synopsis of my week via FOTOS! 



Here is a blurry picture of me and the new crack at Senopati due to the GEMPA BUMI aka EARTHQUAKE. In the middle of Penatua Israel, we slowly start to realize that an earth quake was happening. Good thing I am from Southern California and quickly applied my skills of "duck and cover" under the table from all those earthquake drills! NO, actually I thought for a second that I was gonna die, and forgot to apply those skills. Maybe next time yeah? 





No one thought the chocolate in my teeth was funny :/

Inline image 1
just a few members of the WARD FAMILY ! :)
Grateful to be here everyday. I love you with all of my heart! Thanks to the few loyal people who send me emails. They really do make my week, and you know who you are :)
dahdah!

dengan segenap hatiku,
Sister Ratu <3







No comments:

Post a Comment