Sunday, January 14, 2018

BERSUKACITALAH! inilah pekerjaan Dia 14 Jan 2018

REJOICE! This is His work.

My beloved fam & friends,
FIRST AND FOREMOST- 
everyone send a big HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MTC COMP/SOUL SISTER! SISTER NUKU!! mounu.nuku@myldsmail.net ! 21 on the 17th aduh maduh!
SECOND-
my time is very limited this week BUT.. our beautiful simpatisan who has been investigating the church for the last year and more has come to terms herself that she wants to be baptized! It truly was such a happy miracle. She even gave herself her own baptismal date. We are so excited for her, and this indeed is the Lord's work!
THIRD- one of my favorite scriptures I have been thinking a lot about lately is Alma 5:26.
26 And now behold, say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, would ask, can ye feel so now?
I testify that through our Savior Jesus Christ, we can change, and become better human beings every single day! We are always changing, and I am thankful for one of the amazing blessings of the mission, to truly understand who my Savior is, what He thinks of me, and how I can use His Atonement. I am always so filled with love when I come to recognize how much my investigators have had 'a change of heart'  or when I myself have experienced that, and it is true that I have felt to sing of His love! I am just thankful to be here, and I know that this is exactly where the Lord needs me to be right now. It indeed brings so much joy to my heart!
Love you with my whole heart and more!
Sister Ratu <3
Quotes of the week:
"What are you doing in Indonesia?? Is this your tour guide?"- someone we were contacting asked my comp this lolol\
"Try to guess my age."- me "About 45?"- little girl 
"Why is your family white and you are the only black one?"- someone I contacted as i showed a pic of my cute fam  

AND OF COURSE HERE ARE PICS!! GOOD 4 THE SOUL!!! 
PLD pics, happy distrik fam, splits w/my Nukez, the INDO TRIO REUNITED!, happy times, oh my heart!!!! :''''')))) 
personal fave is the pic of the kiddos. i told them to smile like this: :D bahahahah











No comments:

Post a Comment