Sunday, January 7, 2018

PROBZ THE BEST WEEK EVR TBH! 7 Jan 2018


PAGI beautiful fam & friends, 

Sister Fuglsang and I have been experiencing the crazzzieeessst week ever! But just filled with miracles!! Srsly to the BRIM with mukjizat on mukjizat, and I don't have quite enough time to explain it all in detail.. so here are some quick highlights..

1) my first MLC- one the most spiritually uplifting meetings I have attended, along with mac and cheese, and pasta, to end the night..I literally had goosebumps while eating mac and cheese, it was glorious. 2) meeting a man who stated "It bugs me that people believe we won't recognize our families in heaven. Like, I want to be with them forever!" and we're like "EXACTLY! FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER! here is HOW- *plan of salvation pamphlet*. Along with that, this man loved doges as much as we did, and had a tattoo of his lab on his arm :) 3) Novi and Feby, our incredible investigators, received dates for their baptisms, and they are SO happy, and it is a true testament that it is the Lord who prepares the hearts of man! 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
During MLC, Sister Jensen asked me to come out to talk to her, and she told me that a lady came in the mission home asking for me. She had no idea who this lady was, but she felt very strongly that she needed to get me to meet her. TURNS OUT, THIS LADY IS MY GREAT AUNT! HER NAME IS NANCY! AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My dad sent her the mission home address, in which she immediately went there, and what are the odds- that day, and that time, I was there, and we met, and hugged, and cried for 5 mins, and we met her again the other day, and taught the Plan of Salvation. AND SHE LIVES IN MY AREA IN JAKARTA!

When I went to Manado in April, I met her mom.. and her mom is my grandpa's little sister. So YA!! CRAZINESS! It is incredible to see how the Lord truly is in the details of our lives, and to end off with the words of our beloved prophet Thomas S Monson who just recently passed away, "There is a guiding hand above all things. Often when things happen, it's not by accident. One day, when we look back at the seeming coincidences of our lives, we will realize that perhaps, they weren't so coincidental at all."

It is my testimony that God is our loving Heavenly Father! He does not do things by coincidence, but divine design! All events and associations that unfold in our lives indeed are meant to further God's work on Earth! 

I love you all so much and am so thankful for your love and light in my life!
I LOVE INDO!!

xo Sister Ratu <3


My Great Aunt, Nancy!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment