Sunday, January 21, 2018

Saudara"ku di mana" di jakarta :"") 21 Jan 2018

My Brothers and Sisters are EVERYWHERE in Jakarta!

Another happy week in the blessed land of Indonesia :)
One of my favorite things about serving in the CRAZY and traffic jammed, Ibukota, Jakarta is that I get to meet people from literrrallllyyyy everywhere around the world. It warms my heart meeting sons and daughters of God from Iran, Afghanistan, etc. that flee their country for safety here. And of course there's Australia, Japan, etc. that come here for work or for comfortable living aka RETIREMENT lol. all to come here and to start a new life. Specifically speaking of the refugees I have met here, I truly feel that the Lord has a Plan bigger than they know. And it's all only starting here in Indo. :)
also Sister Ratu gets SO EXCITED when she contacts someone and finds out they are from BALI or MANADO!! It is an instantaneous connection and eases in really nicely to the why and how our Father in Heaven is a God of Miracles.
more than the usual, I have been meeting people this week from Manado, which is where my Mama is from, and my Opa from my dad's side. In particular, I have been meeting people who are from the same 'suku' as me- which means tribe. And I'm like "NO WAY! YOU ARE MY SAUDARA!?!" (aka my brother/sister)
this Sunday, two women walked into the church wanting to attend the worship service. they are asli manado! we found out we are from the same place, and same suku.

long story short, she met Elders 6 years ago on the busway, got a Kitab Mormon from them. 2 years ago, same thing happened. and then 2 weeks ago, she meets Elder Nielsen (shout out to my MTC brother) at gramedia and he invites them to church! and they CAME! They informed us how they have been wanting to come here since 6 years ago, and how she has been waiting to meet the missionaries again.. and how her heart feels right here. She feels that the rumors are WRONG (they are lol) and believes that what she feels is true!
A REAL MIRACLE LEMME TELL YA THAT! 

2 Nefi 27:23
23 For behold, I am God; and I am a God of amiracles; and I will show unto the bworld that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I cworknot among the children of men save it be daccording to their faith.
I know God is a God of miracles! He sent His Son, and through Christ we can overcome anything. It is a miracle that we can return home to Them, and it is a miracle for us to know that They LIVE!
dengan segenap hatiku,
Sister Ratu <3 












No comments:

Post a Comment