Sunday, February 4, 2018

Fotos r good for the soul :-) 4 Feb 2018

HAI! another blessed week in Jakarta! One of these days I will have the chance to pour out my soul, but today.. HERE ARE FOTOS! THEY R GOOD FOR THE SOUL!
I am loving everyone and everything here, and lately, my heart has really been filled to the brim with gratitude that Heavenly Father has entrusted me to teach our special investigators, and to work with such incredible members. It is my testimony that Heavenly Father indeed loves us. Because of the love we feel from Him, I know that it is our duty to love others as He loves us!
bless up, the work is alive and thriving here in Indonesia. 
I love you with all my heart! 
xo Sister Ratu<3

Mango season ended so I'm back to eating my semangka. #tetapsemanka #tetapsemangat 


We got lost in Depok :-))))) aka JAUH BANGET AKA SO FLIPPIN FAR!!!! 


AND THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK: english class! My favorite people! They give me so much joy and I feel so blessed to help them here.
attached are more pics ya ENJOY! <3


Adele!! The one and only

Lenta

The doge that gave me lice :/ He still cute tho 




No comments:

Post a Comment