Sunday, February 18, 2018

Kabar yg BAHAGIA!! :') 18 Feb 2018

HAPPY NEWS!! :')

Selamat pagi saudara"ku yg terkasih,
One of our beautiful investigators entered the waters of baptism and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost this weekend! I am so happy for Fena! 


I came to Indo in March, and on my third day in Jakarta, I met her at a Family Home Evening. I remember not knowing what was going on and not being able to speak Bahasa.. and then fast forward almost a year later, I get assigned to serve in Jakarta, we meet again, and we get the special opportunity to prepare her for BAPTISM!
She has been investigating for about a year, and has faced so many difficulties with almost every aspect in her life. A couple weeks ago, she finally decided that it was time to be baptized and that her opposition meant nothing compared to the choice of being baptized. It has been quite the journey for her, and we are so so happy for her. She was just crying the whole time, and when she came out of the water, she had the biggest smile on her face, and then threw her hands in her face and just cried.
There is so much joy in watching the people you love take a step closer to our Father in Heaven & our Savior Jesus Christ. Sooo many tears of joy that day! My heart:""))
MORE GOOD NEWS!! On Valentine's Day, I got to hold 8 puppy dogs all at once... I cried.. and I don't think this week could get any better with baptisms and lil pups :')
It's been one heck of a trip here in Jakarta and I am so #blessed to be here!

"To effectively serve others, we must see them through a parent's eyes, through Heavenly father's eyes. Only then can we begin to comprehend the true worth of a soul. Only then can we sense the love that Heavenly Father has for all of His children. Only then can we sense the Savior's concern for them. We cannot completely fulfill our covenant obligation to mourn with those that mourn and comfort those who stand in need of comfort unless we see them through God's eyes." Elder Dale G Renlund
LOVE U ALL! Have a happy weeeeeeek!!!! 
xo Sister Ratu <3
(foto below: A friend we contacted on our first night in Jakarta about three months ago in your local Lotte mart got baptized as well! It's been a joy watching our friends progress on this beautiful journey home!!) 




In honor of my comp's stalker and the endless texts he sends us 



No comments:

Post a Comment