Sunday, February 25, 2018

All good in the hood of JAKARTA SELATAN 25 Feb 2018



Jakarta has had some killer sunsets as of late, and it's a tender mercy for me! I know that God indeed loves me and knows that a good sunset is just what I need to get more semangat and fired up to go find and save some souls!
This week has been pretty crazy, and I only have about 7 minutes left.. SO JUST KNOW THIS WEEK WAS REALLY GOOD!!
Adel is the best and yesterday, she shared in relief society her missionary moment. On her WhatsApp group, there was a mass text of how "the mormon church is evil" yada yada yada and she responded with her testimony of how the "mormon church" is the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS! and how we believe that God is our Heavenly Father, and that Jesus is the Christ. She also shared her testimony of the Book of Mormon and what she has learned about Christ from her reading and praying about the Book of Mormon. SHE IS ALREADY A MEMBER MISSIONARY and we are looking forward for the day she enters the waters of baptism. Planning for next month for this beautiful and wonderful Ibu!!

here are FOTOS.
MLC, steak dinner, some of my favorite people.
love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week!
xo Sister Ratu
1- a wonderful member, sis nita, knows my Opa Pai and told me stories of him! we cried together in Senopati. I am grateful for my angel Opa Pai!
2- BONZAI BOWLS IN JAKARTAAAAA. its like im in SoCal again :')
3- the best Iranian fam out there
4- MLC. shoutout to some of the greatest people :) and E. Smith- OC REPRESENT! shoutout to Pres. hess!!









No comments:

Post a Comment