Sunday, August 13, 2017

new bikes, NEW ME - July 9



First and foremost, the sister missionaries in malang finally got... NEW BIKES!! HAHA YES! HOW GLORIOUS! Along with our new bikes, came with many renditions of bike songs, including-
my bike.. talkin bout, my bike... MY BIKE (my girl by the temptations)
there's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna have to bike it through... itsss myyy bikkkkkeeee (the climb by miley cyrus)
anyways, we are absolutely grateful and we are locking them up like no other haha BUT YAY NEW BIKES NEW US!
our MUKJIZAT- we usually teach out dear simpatisan at her juice place, and one of her neighbors, asked her for a liahona, and a kitab mormon! so we had the chance to talk to him, and he is wayyy interested in the book of Mormon. Him and his wife are so amazed that there is literally another book that also testifies of Christ, and they langsung started to read it. SO COOL. we are meeting with them later this week!!!
and as for a typical Sis Rowntree and Ratu story- the other day we were on angkots, and totalllly thought we had enough money to get by. Turns out, I ended up having no money. Sis Rowntree had just a coin after we got off the last angkot. AND WE WERE LOST. IN AN AREA WE HAVE NEVER BEEN TO, SO FAR AWAY FROM OUR HOME. with no money. It was actually hilarious, and miracles happened because we ended up getting to our inactive member's home safely, and found some money hidden in our bags.
As for me selfs, I am doing well, loving being a missionary, and enjoying the ups and downs. Through it all, I have found great strength in the Book of Mormon, and I know without a doubt, that it is the word of God. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, and His Atonement. I am so thankful that when feelings of inadequacy and frustration get in the way, I can simply turn to my Father in Heaven and get on my knees and pray. ALMA 7:11-12
I love you, pray for you, and think of you often!
SENDIN YA ALL MY LOVE FAMBAM & FRIENDS
xo Sister Ratu 



bayu yang terkasih

our fave

sister in the ward + simpatisan yang terkasih

STARJUMPS W YANDEL!

MAMA LEE HOME IN MALANG<3

all the money we had :))))))

the cutest angotta!

indah indonesia :)

brother picking some manggas!

best meal

starjumps at the candi

candi danks

all the cats don't have tails here.. i miss my doges 

district STAR JUMPS pics after new bikes 

105 year old bff <3

No comments:

Post a Comment