Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WEEK 4: CHINGLAH???

What is up keluarga!!! (fam) ;) 

This week's title is brought to you by- not an Indo word HAHA. I attempted to spell it, but in Thai ( thx to our thais in my district) it means SERIOUSLY??? because...

IM LEAVING TO INDONESIA IN TWO WEEKS!!!!! I cannot believe it!!! 
To be honest, last night I was kinda hit with a ton of emotions. I am so excited, and I'm nervous, and then there's the language, and then I'm worried I don't know enough, etc. etc.,

BUT- here's what I do know and what I do have. I may not have the most spectacular knowledge of all things gospel related, and I may not speak Bahasa Indonesia perfectly, but I do know that God will help me! I do know that Jesus Christ is with me and He understands me perfectly. I do know that I am giving Him all I have, and in return, He will make up for the rest. I can't learn Indonesian, I can't teach the gospel, and I can't adjust to all these things, UNLESS, I fully give my heart to God and know that I am His instrument in His hands.. and I have a desire, faith, love, and a testimony of my Savior- and because of that, I know God helps me and I know that God is pulling me apart and putting me back together, into the missionary He knows I am meant to become. 

Selamat tahun baru!!!: 
I hope that everyone had a really wonderful New Years!! As I thought about what I could do to be a better missionary this year, I thought of how I need to be more like Christ and the love that He has. A story that kinda stuck this thought was this- Jesus Christ handpicked all 12 of His apostles.. He knew beforehand that one of them would betray Him. And that apostle was Judas, and yet Jesus Christ STILL continued to treat Judas as if he was never going to betray him. Jesus loved and served His apostles- every single one, and even every person He came in contact with. How amazing is that? Christ is truly the most perfect example and that is the kind of love we should strive to give! No matter the person, no matter what they have done/will do, no matter who they are- Christ loves them! Christlike love is the catalyst to all things good, and I am thankful for our Savior, and His example of pure love. 

Roasting time:
My comp SIs Nuku is an absolute nut. This Aussie is also my best friend and my constant source of laughter. We sure do have a goood time together and we also work hard and teach with The Spirit. Here's a list of some weird things she says hahajahajah
shopping trolly= grocery cart, potato gems = tater tots, she has never had a tootsie roll and doesn't know what Chik fil A is??, torches = flashlights, jumping castle = bounce house, and rock melon = cantaloupe?????? HAHA no worries, I will educate this young Australian soul ;) 

ANYWHO
Saya mengasihi anda dengan semua hati!!! 
Saya tahu Allah adalah Bapa Surgawi dan saya tahu bawha Yesus Kristus dan Allah mengasihi semua orang <3

HATI HATI, JANGAN MATI, MAKAN NASI:)))))))
(stay safe, dont die, eat rice)

dengan kasih,
Sister Ratunuman 



                                                                        1. reckan saya!


                                                                              2. snow :,)


                                                                    3. malays & indo sisters



                                                                  4. my district :,) (missing two)


      5. my meds hahahahha I have been so sick since I got to the MTC but no worries I'm feeling so good today!


                                                                        6. class shenanigans


                                                        7. class shenanigans pt 2 feat malays 

No comments:

Post a Comment