Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WEEK 5: Hey now, HEY NOW!!!

THIS IS WHAT DREAAAAAMMSS ARE MADE OF!!!!

Shoutout to my Lizzie McGuire Movie fans- but on the real, my dreams are coming true because:

1) Sister Nuku and I got to skype an Indonesian woman and we taught her about the power of prayer! And let me tell you- the internet connection might have been a little bad, but the Spirit was so strong! It was so wonderful. The whole time we had this huge grin on our face because we were actually talking to a real Indo speaking real Bahasa Indonesian and preaching the WONDERFUL AND REAL GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!!! it made us SO excited to teach the sweet people of Indonesia. 

2)WE GOT OUR FLIGHTS PLANS!! We leave for Indonesia on Monday- the 16th! From SLC, to LAX, then LAX to Hong Kong. Then Hong Kong to the blessed land of Indonesia :) Happy tears for days :,) So stoked, it is UNREAL!! Sister Nuku (my comp), Elder Nielsen (other comp, he is a solo elder), SIs Hoeft & Sis Huey (the Malay sisters) are all traveling together till we get to Hong Kong. Then the Malays will head to Singapore and we will head to Jakarta. 

3) Last week in the MTC!!! The weeks have flown by. the saying "the days feel like weeks, and the weeks feel like days" is a real thing haha. I have grown so much here, and I know I have so much more to learn and grow from when I am out in the field. My district and zone have been my family away from home here. And I have realized that one of the reasons why I was meant to leave on Dec 7th- which was much later than I expected, is because God knew I needed my comp, and my district, and zone, and how God truly has the most perfect Plan! 

I know that there are people out in Indonesia that wake up everyday not knowing that we have a Heavenly Father- who loves us and we love Him. People that don't know that we have a Redeemer, a Savior. Our Friend and Brother- Jesus Christ. And that because of Christ, we can repent, and return to live with them. They want us to be happy! I know that through this gospel- the gospel of Jesus Christ- we can be so happy!!

I am happy! I am so happy to be a representative of Jesus Christ and to wear His name on my badge everyday. I am so excited to be heading out to Indonesia so soon and I am so thankful for the love, support, and encouragement I get from you all. Whether if it's a sentence long email or a letter or something, it means the whole world to me to know and feel of your love!!

HAVE SUCH A BLESSED WEEK!!! Please pray for me & my comps as we travel to Indonesia and for the sweet people there to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ and to feel of God's love!!

I pray for you all!
Saya mengasihi anda dengan semua hati saya :)

xo
Sister Ratunuman 



                                                                               FLIGHT PLANS


                                             How to stay awake during personal study: hot cheetos 


                                                          Bye Elder Lor! our cambos & indos & malays


                                                                                     'candid' 



                                                                               sistas/roomies



                                                                                   rekan saya :)



                                                                                     sistas pt 2



                                                                                        zone fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment