Sunday, September 24, 2017

Happy Dayz! 24 Sept 2017

HI! im alive and im well and im HAPPY!
THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY!! I don't really know where to start hahaha. All I know is I am wayyy thankful to be serving here in Malang, and in Indonesia, and I am so thankful that I am able to experience more of Heavenly Father and our Savior's love each and every day.
sooo highlights-
1- my new homecomp, Sister Mentari, is the BEST! We are having so much fun, working way hard, and the Bahasa/English routine is goin pretty smoothly. She leaves for the MTC in October, and lemme tell ya, she don't need the MTC haha she is SO awesome!! I am seriously so thankful for her!
2- PLD this last week in Surabaya, and one thing I am so grateful for is that I get to hear from the missionaries in Manado, who are teaching my sweet family! This week, I was informed that my Oma, who is not active, came to church! And that two of my cousins, Nefi & Cinta, who are not yet members, came to church too. Along with that, the missionaries showed me some pictures of them with my fam in Manado, and if I were to describe how I felt when I heard my family went to church, I would say an overwhelming wave of gratitude and love from the big man up above, our loving Heavenly Father! HIS PLAN IS IN ACTION! I am thankful for missionary work, for eternal families, for this restored gospel! Semuanya benar!
3- ok ok and last story- our simpatisan, Pak Joko. He is STELLAR! He calls us one morning and asks "hey sisters, can you meet me real quick. i need a Book of Mormon because I really need to show my friends kebenaran (truth) karena mereka belum mengerti (because they don't understand yet!)." and we're like.. "uhhh ya!!! hold on we will be there in 15!" hahaha. so cool. I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK!!!
anywho
until next week fam
i love you more than you know!
lebih banyak dari pada es degan dan jus mangga dan ayam bakar dengan sambal wkwkwkkw ;;;))))
HAVE AN INCCREDIBBLE WEEK! never forget the Savior is beside you!

<33
Sister Ratu
kutipan2:
"Dijahit lesung pipinya?" (did you sew on your dimples??"- Bayu
"Anda kacang-kacangan. You're nuts." 
"Happiness is the object and design of our existence, and will be the end therof, if we pursue the path that leads to it."- Joseph Smith

FOTOS
1- jus dengan bayu yg terkasih
2- BYU homies, Sister Hyde and Elder Brown, meet up in the JAWA TIMOR ZONE! but missing one of our homedoges- shoutout to Elder Johnson, we await your arrival to Jawa Timor!
3- our reward for each companionship getting 2 investigators to church.. FUTSAL :)) yes, I gladly had the opportunity to sport my pug shirt and socks
4- the district fam (almost complete, missing nordwald haha)
5- my beloved companion :'')
6- my old beloved comp :")
7- #translatingteam @ PLD
8- OPEN HOUSE!!









No comments:

Post a Comment