Sunday, October 1, 2017

OKTOBER!! 8 Oktober 2017

A GREAT MONTH BECAUSE..
1- General Conference! ya dongz! Heart is filled to the brim w/joy :)
2- rainy season which means I gotta whip out my rain poncho
3- I will be one year older in approxiametly 13 days ;) #20 #thriving 

The first half of the week, Sister Mentari and I were having a realllllly difficult time figuring out how to get new investigators. Because everyone and their Ibu was rejecting us.. but the Lord blessed us with some incredible people the last half of the week, that have so much potential, and actual interest in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Miracles in MALANG! 

I found out I have family that live IN MALANG that I am going to find TOMORROW so I will keep ya updated on that. He is a professor at Universitas negeri Malang, ternyata, He is my Dad's cousin. SO LEGIT! I am WAY stoked out of my mind, and I am praying that their hearts will be open to our message. When I found out, I felt like I am embarking on the same journey as Buddy the Elf- trying to find a relative that doesn't know you/haven't met them yet HAHA. YEEEAAHHYAAAH!! Saya di bawah!

and maaf ya, shortie this week, but know that I love you all! I am so thankful for you all and I feel your prayers! Sure do need em :) 

In the words of my fave pratama song- 
have faith, have hope, live like His Son, help others on the way! 
The Savior is here, and we are His disciples! Let us live the way He did!! 

Dengan segenap hatiku,
Sister Ratu <3 

1- comp<3
2 a 3/10 quality district pic right in the midst of a power outage hahahahahhahaaha
3 english class fam!! 
4 dont worry, i know pres sukarno will accept the gospel in the spirit world ;)
5 LOOK AT HER SMILE, cutest person in the world <3
6 yandel my fave!
7 fiona also my fave!!!
8 and bayu!! bahaha all my faves! the classic biking to church selfie












No comments:

Post a Comment