Sunday, September 10, 2017

9 Bulan, gimana si? 10 Sept 2017

HELLO WHATS POPPIN!

This week was one of the rougher weeks, but what's a mission without a rough week?;) Nevertheless, I always am finding the joy in the rougher days, and the rougher days help me to appreciate the better days! 

Coldplay yg terkasih speaks near and dear to my heart.. their wise words, "When you lose something you can't replace.." is exactly how I felt when I lost my memory card with all my pics from mtc, solo, manado, malang :( soo sad. but here;s to another 9 months worth of happy people and happy memories I never wanna  forget :). I will gladly meet my SD card in the next life tho, im sure of it HAHA. 

When we face trials in life, often times, Heavenly Father answers our prayers through the people around us. It is evident that He only wants His children to feel of His joy and His love.. and boy, I have felt it more and more each day! I learn so much from my investigators each day.. I have really come to understand how carefully and powerfully the Spirit can change hearts, and pierce souls. 

I hit my 9 month mark on the mission last week on the 7th, and my 6 months in Indo. I seriously feel like I am on my 12th week still hahaha and I really can't belive how fast time has gone by. like ok.. WHAT????? The other day I accidentally told someone I have been out for 3 months.. my B!

In the last 9 months, I have come to understand that the worth of souls indeed is great, that our eternal mission is to help each other return home to Heavenly Father, and that true everlasting happiness only comes through our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ! Some thoughts that have brought me great comfort- 
Alma 36:3- God has delivered me and supported me through every single affliction I have faced and He will continue to do so, if I keep turning to Him
Alma 33:23- Our burdens are made light through the joy of Jesus Christ!

This is a joyful work, because Jesus Christ is the center of God's Plan, and He is JOY!   

"greater blessings and more happiness than you have yet experienced await as you humbly and prayerfully serve the Lord in this labor of love among His children." is a line in our mission calls that just brings joy to my heart- filled to the brim! I have seriously and truly experienced more happiness and blessings than I have ever in my life here in Indonesia. SO HAPPY!

The gospel is true! Jangan lupa bahagia :)

I love you guys, and I feel your prayers.

Montersuwun! Ingatlah tuk peluk suatu pug bagi aku ;) 

xoxoxo
SIS RATU

kutipan2:
"Just as vital as what you do, is WHO YOU ARE!"

"We are in the position, as musicians, to touch the souls of those who listen."- Pres Spencer W Kimball

"Berkumis?" HAHA I dont even know how to translate this, but basically a bapa asked us "Do you want to have a mustache?" 

"Blacccckkk sweeeet!"- (hitam manis HAHA) random screams to us on the side of the road as we are biking

FOTOS: thx to my handy dandy back up sd card, i still snagged a few this week
1- the happiest man learning the happiest message out there :)
2- alfons.. CUTEST!! gemus banggeeet
3- english kelas <3
4- bayu, willing to do missionary work like a boss
5- johan HAHA he is so excited about his kucing kecil :')
6- one of my favorite fams in the ward!!
7- mita yg terkasih








No comments:

Post a Comment