Thursday, February 16, 2017

Week 10: KASIH ❤

To my happy folks that know this song from the Parent trap..
L... is for the way you look at me
O... is for the only one I see
V... is very very, extraordinary
E... is (sorry I always forget this line, lol email me if you know what it is) 
And love.. is made for you annnndddddddd meeeeeeeeeee

You got it ladies and gents. It's the month of love, am I right?? In the words of Buddy the Elf- IM IN LOVE, IM IN LOVE, AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT!! Haps Febs/happy V day! I love you, I hope you know that. I hope your V day is showered with plenty of Dove chocolates and rom coms ; If you multiply my love for pugs and sushi by 5 billion, that's how much I love ya. Most importantly, never forget how much Jesus Christ loves you!

Utah update- I reallllllllyyyyy love the people here. A lot. I am so grateful to be on a mission 1- because of all the doggies I get to meet here 2- being able to bear my testimony of Jesus Christ at all times and all places 3- the people!! Seriously, I love them. It has been such a good week, and we have been meeting a lot of new people, and potentials to teach! 

And you know this place is actually pretty neat when it's a bluebird day, with the mountains and all. Takes my breath away!! I feel like I'm just cruisin through a real life version of the Arrowhead Water bottle wrapper. Freakin sweet!

Anywho- love is a four lettered word, and so is.. VISA!!!!!!
I think I jumped to the most exciting part of my week too soon, so hold that thought, I will explain LOL πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ(how cool is this, my tablet has funny Lil emojis hajahaj)

We had Mission conference this last Wednesday and it was seriously so wonderful. President Allred told Sis Nuku (rekan saya) and I that our visas are ready. He told us that we will leave before the transfer ends, so around the 26th. We got a solid two weeks here, which I am pretty excited about. It was pretty funny though because one of the mission office couples emailed us and asked us to return out tablets before we leave and said 'congrats on your visa status! We are so excited for you!' before we even heard about our visas from President Allred hahaha. And President Allred is good friends with our indo mission president, President Rowley!!! Such a small world aka the Mormon world is very very small hahaha.

I truly feel so thankful to have this experience here, and to go to Indonesia too. I know that Logan Utah is exactly where I needed to be in the last 4 weeks, and that Indonesia is where He will send me soon! No matter where you serve- you have one and the same purpose as a missionary: to help others to come unto Christ. But man, I am PUMPED OUTTA MY MIND HAPPY TEARS HAPPY DANCE WOO

One experience I wanted to share with ya- we had exchanges this week. So for the day, I served in Huntsville with Sister Schell, instead of being in Pleasant view with Sister Broyles. Huntsville is on the other side of the mountain, so it was a freakin sweet experience!!

We taught a lesson at a rehabilitation center called Valleycamp and it was incredible. At Valleycamp, there are about 11 males from 20-40 years old, seeking and striving to recover from serious addictions from drugs, alcohol, etc. We taught the first step of the 12 recovery steps, which is honesty. So we are sitting in a circle, and there's us sister missionaries and a couple teaching, and these grown men just pouring their hearts out. The spirit was so strong and I literally felt Heavenly Father's love for each of them. I felt the power of the Atonement working through everyone of them as they talked about their experiences and how they have seen God in their life, and how because they were honest with themselves, and with God, they were able to start their road to recovery. One man said something I will never forget- "Because of His grace and His mercy, He can change me from the man I've been, to the man He knows I can become."

I know that because of Him- because of Jesus Christ and His Atonement, we can truly receive a remission of our sins. We can become new beings through the power of repentance and His Atonement. We can have that change of heart, a change of character, and a change of life- if we truly seek Him and have that desire to turn our life over to God and His Son, Jesus Christ. I love my Savior so much! I know He lives. I know He loves each of us.

 ' A child once asked Jesus Christ, "How much do you love me?" And Jesus responded with, "This much." And stretched out His arms on the cross and died for me. '
Saya kasih anda!!! Banyak!!!πŸ’ƒ❤πŸ’ƒ❤πŸ’ƒ❤πŸ’ƒ❤πŸ’ƒ

Dengan kasih, Sister Ratunuman

Ps- nice man gave me a jar of fresh peaches so yum, met a real chubby dog, met a dog that followed us from door to door hahaha, met a man that knows bahasa aka Indonesian  (he was white too!!! He lived there for a couple years for martial arts, wicked sweet), finally stopped snowing (thank u, my toes are now warm)

 yo these mountains tho 

the Allens, cutest couple- they are elderly goals- that went to Valleycamp with us :)

my new comp ;)

another day, another smoothie(jk that's peaches) /if it ain't up, you ain't fancy enough 

happy bluebird skies

Lil chubbs

 Lil chubbs pt 2 

Lil chubbs pt 3 hahaha

Sis Broyles and I 

the sisters of the Logan Utah mission

Only brown girls in the zone hash tag bless the freak up

 my valentine rekan saya ❤

sweetest child drew me a pic :'')

HAHAHAH I MET A YAK DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE














 

No comments:

Post a Comment