Monday, May 21, 2018

Another CRAZY week 21 Mei 2018

I don't know how to sum up this week besides...


1) I ate kalalawar, anjing, tekus, dan ular. Put that into google translate and you might gag a little like me ;)
2) I visited my Opa Ratunuman's home, which is the home that my father grew up in. That came along with visiting his kebun, and hearing the funniest stories about my dad hahahah. ALONG WITH PRICELESS FOTOS OF HIM IN HIS YOUTH... David is his twin!
3) Found more names of my ancestors who have passed. I have really and truly felt the Lolrd guide me in finding them, and I have a testimony that there is so much work to be done right here, right now. On earth and for those who have passed :)
4) Our lovely simpatisan is committing to baptism for the end of next month!
5) We are teaching a lot of people with incredible potential and so much interest in how to strengthen their relationship with Heavenly Father. The rising generation, children, parents, aand so forth.
AND WE ARE LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!!





Oma and Opa Ratu :)
Aurel, my niece!! She looks exactly like me when I was her age :")
Sisilia, Bren, and Jesika- my three older sisters when they were in Indo together before Brenda moved to America!!



My cousins & Aunty :)
My Oma Elisabeth Pai's 76th birthday & the fam
Tiara, our BFF & beloved simpatisan
& the greatest things in life.. es kelapa, pisang goreng & sambal, with a killer view of my faves the ocean and a sunset!




No comments:

Post a Comment