Sunday, November 5, 2017

From Malang to JAKARTA 5 November 2017

FAM&FRIENDZ,

I am moving from the land I LOVE most, Malang, to the ibu kota, JAKARTA, and it is and will be CRAZY!!! The fourth city! The last five months in this beautiful city have filled my heart up with the some of the happiest, and hardest, and most rewarding memories, so saying good bye to the members, and my investigators, and all my food friends (hahaha LOVE THEM) have resulted in some water works aka so many tears hahahah I SUCK AT GOODBYES!! But it's all good, I know I will meet them again, and it's been a real blessing to be here! A bittersweet week that is for sure!
I head out to Jakarta on Thursday. My new comp, Sis Fuglsang, and we will be white washing. It will be quite the adventure and I am way stoked!
I will miss my beloved angotta barus- Bayu and Sister Yandel! I will miss my comp and the district fam! I will miss the cold weather and cheap food! I will miss my bike hahahah! I will miss my jus stand BFFs and my neighborhood kids! I will miss everyone here, but the Lord needs me in Jakarta!!
This is the Lord's work! Miracles happen everyday! Look for em!
dengan kasih,
Sister Ratu <3










No comments:

Post a Comment