Sunday, December 17, 2017

Hampir Hari Natal :) 17 Desember 2018

pagi saudara2 yg terkasihku!

MERRRY ALMOST CHRISTMMASSS!!! ILL SEE U FAM NEXT WEEK VIA SKYPE!
SEMANGAT DONGZ!!! 

I am happy and alive and well and loving INDO!

What a blessed time to be alive! A few updates from the last week:
1- Sister Fuglsang and I are moving.. again!
2- Only to Jakarta Selatan.. so new apartment and new wards!
3- And we will be the Sister Training Leaders!!
4- How do I feel????????.....We went to McDonalds after to eat our feelings. Nervous! Excited! But ready to do the Lord's Will!!!

As for most weeks on the mission/life, there are times where I feel super super semangat and on cloud 9, and other times where I'm like "I NEED STRENGTH IM ABOUT TO DIE HAHA". I came across a talk in Conference- "That Your Joy May Be Full" and it really struck me with the fact that through it all- there IS joy!

When we focus on Jesus Christ and those around us, we will find joy. In doing so, we need to learn about Christ, have faith in Christ, and emulate Christ, and with that, we learn that it is not our circumstances that define our happiness, but what we focus on.

I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and that He is the source of all healing and joy. Through Jesus Christ and His Atonement, we can change, repent, become better, and there is so much joy in that- knowing that we can one day be like our Savior Jesus Christ. I have found that everyday when I choose to focus on Christ and those around me, rather than myself and my own personal trials, that my burden is lifted and that I am happy when I see others happy! 

All Jesus Christ ever did in life was think about everyone else but Himself. He is the perfect example, and I love Him so much! I am so thankful we get to celebrate His birth this month!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SING ALL THE CHRISTMAS SONGS IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT INDEED IS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!

dengan segenap hatiku,
Sister Ratu <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment